Sunday, June 8, 2014

Day 4

Starting Weight: 206.6 lbs                                                                                                   Summer Weight Goal: 190 lbs
Daily Weight: 202.5* lbs                                                                                                       Weight Left to Goal: 12.5 lbs
Average Daily Weight per Week: 204.2 lbs
*Weighted on a different scale than my official Aria.

Day 4

"Transformation is not a future event."

I'm not entirely sure what that means, but Jillian Michaels spoke those words at a moment when I was vulnerable and I took them to heart.  It still doesn't help the fact I'm as sore as a...well, person who's really sore.  I suck at metaphors.

Metaphorically speaking.

Wait that doesn't work there.  But I digress...

Workouts

Ok I've been stalling for a reason.  Despite my best intentions, I was simply too sore to work out today.  Actually it was Bob's idea.  He calls the shots, after all, and he decided I was too sore to work out.  And for once I think he was right.  I knew I wouldn't be able to perform the push ups and leg work without looking like a 90 year old bus driver. I'm not sure exactly what that means but just go with it.  What I did accomplish was some walking at work and over an hour of house cleaning/tidying up.  And...

Eating

...I ate very well.  The morning choice was a Starbucks breakfast sandwich.  350 calories and it lasted me until lunch when I had some fresh pineapple and pistachios.  For dinner I made a nice salad although I didn't have any protein to add to it.  Before I went to bed I made a casein protein shake.  My only cheat item was a few flavor ices.  
Summary

A fairly uneventful day (and blog...my apologies!).  I have my earliest shift of the week tomorrow (5:45am) so the scale will probably be a bit high and the workouts won't start until my afternoon nap.  

SKM

No comments:

Post a Comment