Sunday, June 8, 2014

Day 3

Starting Weight: 206.6 lbs                                                                                                   Summer Weight Goal: 190 lbs
Daily Weight: 203.5 lbs                                                                                                       Weight Left to Goal: 13.5 lbs
Average Daily Weight per Week: 204.8 lbs

Day 3

I lost another pound in a day.  Not surprising since I anticipated this, but it's definitely a step in the right direction.

Workouts

I felt sore from yesterday, but I was able to finish day 2 of Jillian Michael's week 1 workout.  However, despite my best efforts including begging, pleading, name calling, and minor physical abuse, I could not coax myself out of bed an hour early for yoga.  I knew my subconscious, who I feel must be named due to his obvious power over the rest of me, was laughing at my initial plan to wake up early on the mornings I go to work.  But he let me continue on with the abstract belief there was any chance I would be successful.  Maybe I should name him Lucifer.

Or Margaret

Eating

I had a naked breakfast burrito at work.  It wasn't a perfect choice, but without the tortilla I feel it was reasonable.  I had strawberries at lunch and some almonds.  For dinner I had a date night at a Thai restaurant.  It seemed healthy and I drank 3 glasses of water instead of my usual beer or soda.  I did have a few vodka club soda's with some movie watching later.
Summary

Day 3 in the books.  The next two days will be a struggle due to my early morning work schedule.  Every little bit helps, though, and I'll keep doing my best with each daily decision.  Once again, it's a marathon, not a sprint.  Although I'm already developing a side cramp and I'm thirsty.  

Oh and I've decided to name my subconscious, "Bob."

'Cause, why not?

SKM

No comments:

Post a Comment